Friday, July 5, 2013

The First Aid Kit

Details, details....

I spent my Friday night putting together our group's first aid kit and watching "Say Yes to the Dress" - I know how to have fun.


So far, this is what we have in the kit:


Ibuprofen - ~100
Tums - 3 travel size rolls
Zyrtec - 15 pills
Chewable pepto - 36
Sterile needles/syringes - 4
Acetaminophen - 20 tabs
Hydrocodon - 18 (Rx with Tylenol)
Tegaderm bandages - 2
Nextcare large waterproof bandages - 3
Large nonstick dressing - 2
Sterile gauze pad - 4
Anti itch cream
Antibiotic cream
Wound cleaner
Small duct tape
Paper tape
Alcohol swabs - 12
Scissors
Benadryl - 12
Nauzene (for nausea) - 20
Assorted blister band aids (multiple day use) - ~18
Regular band aids - small spots to large bandages - lots
Coldeze cough drops - 15
Tweezers
Nail clippers
Nail file


I'm hoping we don't even need 10% of what I'm planning to bring, but I'm sure if there is something we don't bring, we will inevitably need it.




No comments:

Post a Comment