Monday, August 19, 2013

Hiker Jerry

1. What is your nickname? The Buck. 

2. Previous hiking experience?  Lake Tahoe 50k. Leadville marathon. 

3.  What made you go on this trip?  Vegas (and crew) made me do it.

4. What legs of the trip are you going on? The climb and safari.

5. What words/phrases do you think you will slightly over use on this trip?  10 up, 10 down, drinks all around.

6. What is your greatest fear leading into the climb.  Freezing.

7. What are you most looking forward to after the climb?  Running a faster 5k because of training at altitude. 

8. What is going to be your "special phrase" for "the altitude is killing me and you all better better leave me alone or else..."   I'm in my man cave.

9. Anything else we should know about you?  It's been several decades since I've been camping over night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment