2. Previous hiking experience: Does the long walk to the car after a drunken night count as hiking?!? ;-) Seriously, before signing up for this trip, I had almost zero hiking experience. Since then, I have hiked through spectacular parts of Hawaii, Rocky Mountain National Park, the Austin Green Belt, etc.
3. What made you go on this trip? I was looking for a grand opening to my year off... Sets the standard for the rest of the year!
4. What legs of the trip are you going on? The Climb, and the Safari? The Climb, and the Safari
5. What words/phrase do you think you will slightly overuse on the trip?
"Wow, this is awesome!"
"This is so cool!"
6. What is your greatest fear leading into the climb?
That the rest of my triathlon-crazy group will leave me in the dust!
7. What are you most looking forward to after the climb?
The rest of of this year. Travels thru India, SE Asia, Central & South America. Yes, and a much needed shower!
8. What is going to be your "special phrase" for "the altitude is killing me and you all better leave me alone or else..."?
9. Anything else we should know about you? I am an introvert and a people pleaser! :-)